Read for at least twenty to thirty minutes.
Reflect and Create:
- Think about what you have read.
- Make a timeline of the passages you have just read.
- Create symbolic “icons” for five of the events in this passage
- Place the icons on the timeline accompanying the mark for the event they represent.
- Show your timelines to your reading partners.
- Discuss the icons and the events they represent. How effectively was each icon in reflecting each event?
Post your timelines as a comment. I’d love to see them. Remember to label them with the title and author of the book you’ve read. You might inspire someone else to give the book a try.